5.11.10

Chocolate Chip Cookies of the "The Joy of Vegan Baking"




These are my first cookies baked here in LA.
It's a recipe from the book The Joy Of Vegan Baking, called "Chocolate Chip Cookies" that's really good. (Thank you Colleen Patrick-Goudreau)
The use of the "earth balance" margerine in these cookies make all the difference...
I'm totally hooked. I made this recipe 4 times already :D And because this month is the Vegan MoFo I'm pretty sure that I'll make more times, in other variations that will come up to my mind...


Esses foram os primeiros cookies que fiz aqui em L.A. - uma receita do livro "The Joy Of Vegan Baking", Chocolate Chip Cookies. Adorei :) [Obrigada, Colleen Patrick-Goudreau]
A utilizacao da marganina vegana que a gente compra aqui (Earth Balance) faz toda diferenca...
Eu to completamente viciada, ja fiz essa receita umas 4 vezes... E como estamos no Vegan MoFo, com certeza farei mais vezes essa receita, mas em outras variacoes que me virao a mente...

3 comentários:

All about... (vegan) food disse...

Cookies are always a good idea!

I just bought a new vegan e-book, just with dessert recipes, have to check it with calm, but I'm sure it's amazing.

I'm not into the Vegan MoFo this year :( I was last year and loved it, but have not time now with all the work + studies. But I'm doing my best to read as much as I can the blogs that are participating ;-)

Anônimo disse...

Looks good!

Happy MoFo'ing!

Gauri Radha गौरी राधा disse...

Those look great!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails